Job Title: Intern – Entertainment Finance
Location: Los Angeles, California
ESX is a revolutionary entertainment finance platform that allows movie fans, private investors, and institutional investors to invest in major movie productions and prosper from their success. ESX aims to revolutionize the entertainment industry by bringing together the power of technology and the passion of movie fans to create a more democratic and efficient way of financing entertainment projects. Our team is composed of experienced entertainment executives, top-tier technologists, and seasoned investors who share a common goal: to create a more inclusive and innovative entertainment industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated intern to join our entertainment finance team in Los Angeles. As an intern at ESX, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our senior executives and gain hands-on experience in entertainment finance. You will assist with various tasks such as financial analysis, due diligence, investor relations, and deal structuring. You will also have the chance to attend industry events and meetings with industry professionals.
- Assist with financial analysis, due diligence, and deal structuring
- Assist with investor relations and communication
- Attend industry events and meetings with industry professionals
- Perform research and analysis on the entertainment industry and its trends
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the senior executives
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry and finance
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be available to work in our Los Angeles office
This is a full-time internship that will last for a minimum of three months, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
This is a paid internship that offers competitive compensation.
How to Apply:
To apply for this internship, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Intern – Entertainment Finance” in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you!