Internship in Social Media & Content Management
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Internship
ESX is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team as an Intern in Social Media & Content Management. The ideal candidate should have a passion for social media, content creation, and digital marketing, with a strong interest in the entertainment industry.
- Assist with creating and scheduling social media posts on various platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Conduct research and develop content ideas for social media and website blog posts
- Manage and curate content on our website and social media pages
- Assist in creating engaging graphics and visuals for social media posts
- Monitor and track social media analytics and provide regular reports to the team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
- Assist with other marketing and communication projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with social media analytics tools, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the entertainment industry and staying up-to-date with the latest trends
- Eligible to work in the United States
This is an unpaid internship, but there may be opportunities for academic credit and professional development. The internship will last for a minimum of three months, with the possibility of extension based on performance.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email@example.com] with “Internship in Social Media & Content Management” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!