ESX is a leading investment platform that allows fans, private investors, and institutions to invest in entertainment projects. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our CEO, who has a proven track record in the film industry.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Screen and manage emails, phone calls, and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Assist with personal errands and tasks as needed
- Coordinate with other departments and stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Conduct research and provide analysis to support decision-making
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to the CEO’s work and personal life
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a personal assistant, preferably for a CEO or high-level executive
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Familiarity with the film industry and entertainment business is a plus
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with experience supporting high-level executives, we encourage you to apply. This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team and contribute to the growth of an innovative platform that is revolutionizing the entertainment industry.